Sunday, June 7, 2015

"Today you are you..."



Before becoming mama, I had ideals of how my life would change, how much love I would have, and how watching my baby grow would be the highlight of my life. Little did I know that all of those things would hold true, but they would all be amplified way more than I could have ever anticipated. Over the past month, Little Miss has developed such a personality. She's moved on from being that itty bitty squish that we all love so much, she's now a spunky little thing, that's learned to do some things on her own. She's got the sweetest squeals, giggles and full out belly laughs. And a sassy little temper to go with that pouty lip she's perfected. I never would've believed it would happen so quickly.

When people tell you to hold them close because it passes so quickly, take it to heart! There's no way to cherish every moment, that's just not possible, but hold them close, be present and find joy in life everyday.


Today you are you! That is truer than true! There is no one alive who is you-er than you!
Dr. Seuss

No comments: