Sunday, October 22, 2017

Two Years Have Passed and I Still Think of You

A single flame, it flickers again. I watch the little shadow dance it plays on the wall across the room. I sit here nursing my son, my rainbow, my hope after the storm. I'm not sure where my emotions want to go. In some sense I am in acceptance. I understand what happened, I accept and while I'll never forget, I can move on. In another sense, I'm still hurt, I'm pissed that it happened. I don't think the pain of losing you, the roller coaster of emotions from ultrasound to OR will ever go away. You came in like a tiny butterfly, you barely left more than a whisper on this earth, but baby you were a quake in mine. Though it all happened so quickly, you shook me to the core, you shifted my foundation. I moved so swiftly after we lost you. I numbed for a short time, then went right back to trying to be me, but the truth is, I wasn't me and I never would be the same again. I've spent this last year still trying to figure out how to grieve your loss. At times I hate myself for not being more gentle with myself in those early days and allowing the journey of grief to go. I guess this is my prolonged journey, I'm learning how I personally will experience each stage of grief. I skipped around, jumped over many, and now am seeing what each of these stages looks like. As Tucker, my rainbow glances up at me with sleepy eyes, I'm at peace. I would not have this baby in my arms if it wasn't for you, my angel. You, in your brief existence in my womb taught me so many lessons, I've grown because of you. Sweet angel, I know God had bigger plans for you, He had more plans for me too. While the rest of the world didn't connect with you, I did. I feel you every day. Thank you for all you've given me, taught me, I thank you. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Get your ex back urgently, with urgent love spell that guarantee and celebrate christmas with your Ex dr happy is truly the best africa online spell caster email happylovespell2@gmail.com.. I have been in a relationship for 3 years, me and my partner live here in the England, we lived in two different cities which was only 2 hours away. she used to drive down to see me every week before for the past 2 years.i moved to the same city 4 months now, i thought it was a good thing that i would be more closer to her.she saw me in the first month of when i moved. then she never saw me in the next 3 months, she never bothered to make the effort.then she got a job in London about 2 months ago and she said she would see me but never did.these last 2months she has been avoiding my calls and since he moved he makes excuses saying she is ‘tired’ or ‘busy’ and that she was sleeping’. she always makes these excuses, I’ve been crying my eyes out, I’m lost, confused, heart broken. i feel like it’s all my fault and i don’t want to lose her, all she told me was that the relationship is over she blocked me on whatsapp and facebook. now i begged her to consider me but she’s did listen, she left and i was devastated, i began searching for help and answers, then i heard about a man that can cast a spell to remind her of all the things we have been through together, at first I was scared then i decided to give it a try, and like magic my girlfriend came back, apology and begging for forgiveness, thanks to this man, I’m posting this to help people with similar issues. you can contact him for help too. via mail..happylovespell2@gmail.com or his whatsapp number: +2348133873774

ghyyt said...

thanks for your info

Visit ya >>> buddha Gautama